Thursday 10 March 2011

Thursday

Hi Guys,
The floor is still not finished (cut and taped) because we need a minimum of to do that, and we haven't been able to join time. I am in the space today but I think on my own and I will be tomorrow morning and may be with Nicole and Antonio. If it doesn't get before the week end we will have to do it on Monday before our meeting is it 4 or 5pm? can we confirm time on Monday. Also I have given my Monday morning to N&A, and put MOP in the evening as originally. I am up dating the calendar so that we can invite other people to use the space as it seems that we could do that. We would need the income to get a garden shade, more heaters and may be some mirrors, sofa...
Also let's talk on Monday  about how to best use the blog.
Nxx

No comments:

Post a Comment