Monday 14 March 2011

Me again :-)

Me and Antonio had our rehearsal today and we fixed some post-its on the wall in the office area. Those are part of our project so I hope that's ok if it stays there for a while. I'm quite free this week so please let me know when someone else is available to tape the floor. I was hoping there would be more people around today so we could do it together. Also my times are quite flexible for booking a new meeting date. So please suggest according to your availability!

We were also thinking about leaving a small box in the office area with some of out stuff . That's so it's not spread around and we also can keep things organised. What are your thoughts?

Nicole

2 comments:

  1. By the way, I can be there tomorrow (tuesday) from 3.30pm if it's of any help (for the floor).
    Nicole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,
    I have to see how I am tomorrow but I am not feeling much better tonight so I don't think I will be going down the studio tomorrow.I might be on Wed morning, but let's see. It is absolutely fine for you to leave stuff there. we could organise some shelving and storage boxes ... ideally for me I would like the meeting on Mondays at 4pm but I am flexible apart from Wednesdays.Nx

    ReplyDelete